Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top 10 Favorite Recipes

Between cleaning, cooking, decorating, exercising and working I am experiencing pure exhaustion. However, these are all things I enjoy doing (except working...sometimes ;)) and I have really loved beautifying our house.

For today's post I decided to compose my top 10 favorite creations. These are all tried and true recipes that I have created and love for various reasons. I have listed them in no particular order, but if something looks intriguing to you, feel free to leave a comment and I will happily post the recipe.

1. Roasted Corn Salad w/ Avocado & Cilantro

2. Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes Topped w/ Cheese & Cilantro & Panko Breaded Onion Rings

3. Basil Chicken in a Coconut Curry Sauce

4. Eggplant Manicotti

5. Vegetarian Chili w/ Sweet Yellow Cornbread

6. Crockpot Ribs w/ Homemade BBQ Sauce

7. Spicy Coconut Shrimp w/ Lime Jasmine Rice

8.Vodka Cream Pasta w/ Basil & Mozzarella

9. Turkey Burger w/ Arugula, Goat Cheese & Caramelized Onions

10. Cotton Candy Cosmos

Happy Cooking!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm...thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm...thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete